Dear Parents/Guardians of ALPS Students,
The Jordan District Administration would like to share the following ALPS updates with you:
- Oquirrh Hills Middle School (OHMS) will phase out the ALPS program over the next two years.
- 2020-2021 8th and 9th grade ALPS classes will be offered at OHMS.
- 2021-2022 9th grade ALPS classes will be offered at OHMS.
- Bussing will continue to be offered to ALPS students at OHMS while the program is at OHMS.
- The ALPS program will discontinue at OHMS after the 2021-2022 school year.
- Jordan School District is also looking at the possibility of offering the ALPS program at Elk Ridge Middle School in South Jordan and the new Hidden Valley Middle School in Bluffdale. Bussing would be provided for ALPS students at these two schools.
- For families with siblings that are not in the ALPS program but wish to have all siblings attend the same school, please use the following link for information on how to apply for school permits. http://planning.jordandistrict.org/enrollment/schoolchoice/
Additional information on placement, locations, and other updates will be provided in the near future. Please contact Rebecca Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions you may have.
- The Utah Scholars Initiative is a high-impact academic program intended to motivate students to complete a defined curriculum while in high school to better prepare for college. Click here to learn more about UTAH SCHOLARS
- Click here to get some great help for your middle school student!
- Fight The New Drug - To learn more Click here
- Online Education??? Click here to learn more about online education opportunities offered through Jordan School District.