New & Noteworthy
No School Thursday & Friday October 20 – 21 for fall break.
Term one is ending Thursday October 27. There will be no school on Friday October 28th so that teachers may enter term one grades.
Reflections entries are due this Wednesday October 19th.
- What’s going on at Oquirrh Hills Middle School? Click here to see the OHMS happenings.
- Reality Town is coming soon. Students click here to sign up.
- The Reflections Program is underway! “What Is Your Story” is the theme for this year. You can enter a project in one or more of these categories: Dance, Film, Literature, Music, Photography and Visual Arts. Due date for entries isWednesday, October 19th. All the rules can be accessed here – http://www.utahpta.org/reflections . Get those creative juices flowing…we can’t wait to see what you create! Contact Noel Hinton 801-694-1764 with any questions.
- The Utah Scholars Initiative is a high-impact academic program intended to motivate students to complete a defined curriculum while in high school to better prepare for college. Click here to learn more about UTAH SCHOLARS
- Click here to get some great help for your middle school student!
- Fight The New Drug – To learn more CLICK HERE
- Online Education??? Click here to learn more about online education opportunities offered through Jordan School District.