New & Noteworthy
Help us celebrate Red Ribbon Week October 3-7, 2016
- Monday 10/3 Door decorating contests in TA (prizes for the top 3 doors)
- Tuesday 10/4 iTune out drugs (say no to drugs pledge in TA)
- Wednesday 10/5 Donut do drugs (wear red and get a free donut at lunch)
- Thursday 10/6 The keys to be drug free (Musical drug trivia game at lunch prizes for the winners)
- Friday 10/7 Our school rocks red ribbon week (wear your best crazy rocker hair and get a treat at lunch)
- What’s going on at Oquirrh Hills Middle School? Click here to see the OHMS happenings.
- Reality Town is coming soon. Students click here to sign up.
- The Reflections Program is underway! “What Is Your Story” is the theme for this year. You can enter a project in one or more of these categories: Dance, Film, Literature, Music, Photography and Visual Arts. Due date for entries isWednesday, October 19th. All the rules can be accessed here – http://www.utahpta.org/reflections . Get those creative juices flowing…we can’t wait to see what you create! Contact Noel Hinton 801-694-1764 with any questions.
- The Utah Scholars Initiative is a high-impact academic program intended to motivate students to complete a defined curriculum while in high school to better prepare for college. Click here to learn more about UTAH SCHOLARS
- Click here to get some great help for your middle school student!
- Fight The New Drug – To learn more CLICK HERE
- Online Education??? Click here to learn more about online education opportunities offered through Jordan School District.