Desired Results for Student Learning
- Students will show responsibility to self by being punctual, attending school, being prepared, passing classes, adhering to dress code, and being drug and alcohol free.
- Students will show responsibility to others by treating them kindly.
- Students will show respect for the property, feelings and needs of others at school, in the home, and in the community.
- Students will identify question, issues, tasks and problems.
- Students will know how to access information.
- Students will effectively evaluate the credibility of sources.
- Students will organize and classify information.
- Students will analyze collected information.
- Students will evaluate information in order to reach a conclusion.
- Students will conduct self-evaluation to conclude if issues, tasks, or problems have been solved.
- Students will demonstrate effective listening skills.
- Students will present ideas effectively through written methods with clarity, purpose, and understanding of audience.
- Students will present ideas effectively through oral interactions with clarity, purpose, and understanding of audience.
- Students will have the ability to read and comprehend the written word.
- Students will value reading for enjoyment.
- Student will explore opportunities for future career choices.
- Students will make a commitment to understand lesson objectives and complete quality work.
- Students will connect knowledge and experience from different subject areas, and will seek challenging tasks and learning opportunities in school and outside of the school environment.